1.The entire building envelope has been optimized by choice of materials and providing insulation wherever applicable. The thermal characteristics of envelope are as follows:
- Wall Construction: Aerated Concrete Blocks on exposed surface with low overall thermal hear transfer coefficient.
- Insulated roof using 65 mm thick extruded polystyrene to achieve low overall thermal heat transfer coefficient.
- Double insulated Glass.
2. Provision of ample natural lighting to optimize artificial lighting.
3. Floor to floor height of 4.2mt.
- Water cooled central air conditioning plant with least power consumption.
- Highly efficient, low power consuming, water chilling machines.
- Variable speed chilled water pumping system to conserve pump operation power.
- Use of high efficiency Blowers in HVAC System.
- Provision in air handling units motors to install variable frequency drives by individual tenants.
- Indoor air quality as per ASHRAE standard.
- Superior noise and vibration control measures to prevent disturbance to tenant operations.
- 33KV incoming power supply from electricity board grid.
- Transformers with on load tap changers provided for superior voltage regulation.
- All HT equipment like HT breakers and transformers shall be located away from building to avoid affect of electromagnetic radiations.
- LV Power supply duly terminated at each floor through solid conductor rising mains with a suitable rating tap-offbox.
- Dual supply energy meters at each floor for metering city and DG power separately.
- Power factor to be maintained as 0.92 and above. All capacitors provided with Harmonic Filters to avoid distortion in voltage i.e., Clean Power will be available to tenants.
- Dedicated risers for electrical and communication facilities on each floor with due consideration for avoiding electromagnetic radiations.
- 100% power backup by diesel generator sets provided with PLC based auto synchronization load management.
- Use of high efficiency motors for all moving equipment.
PUBLIC HEALTH ENGINEERING
- Nearly two days of water storage at site.
- Provision of treated water supply on each floor.
- Sewage Treatment Plant for recycling the sewerage and use of recycled water generated for make-up to the Ac & DC cooling towers.
- Ground water recharge by harnessing the rainfall on site.
- Low water flow fixtures and fitting in toilets.
- Automatic upright sprinkles on each floor as per National Building Code India.
- Provision for tenants to lay their independent sprinkles line on each floors bellows false ceiling sprinkles.
- Wet riser System with Fire Hose Cabinets at each emergency fire escape staircase.
- External Hydrant System
- Automatic Fire Detection and Alarm System.
- Emergency Voice Evacuation System.
Building Automation System for reducing dependence on manual operation staff and to ensure optimum operating conditions.